A flexible ledger system provides you with transparent record-keeping and clear insights into financial transactions, helping you identify revenue streams for informed decision-making. Here you can discover practical use cases and technical components you’ll need to launch and scale your financial product.
- How to issue virtual bank accounts for my clients?
- How to issue debit cards to my clients?
- How to record lending transactions?
- How to offer my clients an overdraft facility?
- How to aggregate account issuing across multiple banks?
- How to issue standard accounts with Currencycloud and Modulr?
- How to issue virtual bank accounts with LHV and Clear.Bank?
- How to charge account maintenance fees?
- How to charge negative interest rates?